Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

its93rc

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
Texas
Long-Story short, I'm giving one of our employees my current iPad 2, so I need to erase everything from it.
Everything meaning (iMessages, Email Accounts, iCloud, iTunes Store Login, etc).
If anyone could help me with the problem, I'd really appreciate it :)

normanbates

macrumors regular
Aug 24, 2011
Long-Story short, I'm giving one of our employees my current iPad 2, so I need to erase everything from it.
Everything meaning (iMessages, Email Accounts, iCloud, iTunes Store Login, etc).
If anyone could help me with the problem, I'd really appreciate it :)

Plug it into your iTunes and click 'Restore' in the iPad summary page. That will wipe it and re-install iOS 5 (it even gives you a warning message confirming this)

You're a nice boss. When you get rid of your next one be sure to send it my way lol ;)

seong

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2010
Just back your iPad 2 (assuming that you'll get the iPad 3 so that you can 'restore from backup'), connect to your comp & open up iTunes, and click restore. Once all is done, it's good to go!

Yea, I gotta agree, it would be wonderful to have a free iPad 2 from a boss! That's bawse!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.