Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iNipponRyan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 29, 2012
Here's my problem. I have a problem with MMS on iMessage, I'm using Wi-Fi. I can send an MMS message and it'll say Delivered, but the receiver won't get it. I've tried it with all of my friends. I tried resetting things, changing my DNS to 8.8.8.8 and I've tried doing all that I should, but I can't fix it. Is there an option besides restoring? Because I will not have a computer until the 5th. Thank you!

I remade this topic because I might've put it in the wrong section and I really need a fix for this.

MuGeN PoWeR

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2011
Here's my problem. I have a problem with MMS on iMessage, I'm using Wi-Fi. I can send an MMS message and it'll say Delivered, but the receiver won't get it. I've tried it with all of my friends. I tried resetting things, changing my DNS to 8.8.8.8 and I've tried doing all that I should, but I can't fix it. Is there an option besides restoring? Because I will not have a computer until the 5th. Thank you!

I remade this topic because I might've put it in the wrong section and I really need a fix for this.

iam also facing the same problem!!! it doesnt even deliver on the Network's data and it shows Delivered!!! can anyone help what to do?

iNipponRyan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 29, 2012
Yeah, please. This sucks. It worked perfectly fine. I even deleted biteSMS and used the standard Messages and even tried Messages+, but to no avail. I have biteSMS back and it's updated, but still nothing. I'm jailbroken untethered and this has never happened before. This is the first time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.