Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Mar 1, 2012, 09:22 AM   #1
afousek
macrumors member

iTunes U / Stanford - iPhone/iPad programming

I'm trying to get back into my "learning" phase.........obj C/iOS 5 SDK, etc.

Regarding the iTunes U Stanford series......for those that have gone through them....

How useful are they? Would it be helpful to go through this series as I continue to learn Obj C?

I'm sure they'd be informative, just wondering if my time would be best served with other resources.

Also, does anyone know if the latest series of courses includes XCode 4?
afousek is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2012, 09:34 AM   #2
miles01110
macrumors 604

They're free. Find out for yourself. Everyone learns differently, so whether or not other people found them helpful is somewhat irrelevant.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 11:46 AM   #3
jonnymo5
macrumors 6502

I find them very helpful. It is nice to get examples, commentary, and best practices from an industry expert for free. You don't need to sit and watch them all end to end. Just watch what you are interested in. It is very high quality supplemental material.
jonnymo5 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming