Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Mar 1, 2012, 04:17 PM   #1
Double Eagle
macrumors newbie

Deleted iCloud Outlook calendars still generating reminders

I previously installed the iCloud control panel on my windows PC running Windows 7 and Outlook 2007. I didn't like using iCloud with Outlook so uninstalled Control Panel. After moving all my data back into my Outlook personal folder file, I deleted all the iCloud folders that had been created by Control Panel.

I am now plagued with numerous duplicate reminders that are being generated by the old iCloud calendar, even though it was deleted (or appears to have been deleted). When I open one of the reminders, the corresponding appointment opens but it shows it is in the folder "Calendar from iCloud." How do I get rid of the iClound calendar? It is no longer listed in the folders view.
Double Eagle is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services