Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Mar 6, 2012, 08:14 AM   #1
Mac In School
macrumors 65816

Replacement Music Player?

I'm looking for a replacement music player that reads the existing library, but adds the following functionality:

1. Drill-down from artist to album, then start playing just that album, either straight or on Shuffle.

2. Let's you start playing the current selection on shuffle without making you manually select the first song. I like being surprised on every song, including the first one.

I can't believe Apple dropped this from the Music app. They're two of the basic features that converted me from other brands of mp3 players to Apple products years ago.
Mac In School is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps