Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FSMBP

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 22, 2009
Hi all, come here for a spoiler-free experience of the March 7, 2012 iPad Event! This thread will contain the official live keynote stream (if one is available). Until then, please don't post any rumors/speculation.

Link to Keynote: http://events.apple.com.edgesuite.net/123pibhargjknawdconwecown/event/index.html

Rules
- Do not mention any current rumors/new rumors
- Do not talk about Fight Club
- Do not mention Apple's stock price
- Do assume everyone in this thread has heard nothing about iPad Event
- Use common sense when posting
- Do not say what was not in the Keynote (ex. "They didn't update MacBooks")
- Be Patient!

Go here for the Keynote Checker (Courtesy of Voidness, thanks again!): http://insightview.com/keynotechecker/

Also if someone does post spoilers please report them via the button located on the left of each post. Please do not quote the offending post.

Last edited:

1town

macrumors member
Jul 5, 2007
Bless you, FSMBP

Btw, anybody know if Voidness is around? His keynotechecker is always a godsend, but he didn't update it for the education event, so I'm fearing he won't update it today neither.

FSMBP

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 22, 2009
Bless you, FSMBP

Btw, anybody know if Voidness is around? His keynotechecker is always a godsend, but he didn't update it for the education event, so I'm fearing he won't update it today neither.

I guess we will find out if he is around - I'll send him a PM. His Keynote Checker is amazing!

satpalram

macrumors member
Mar 9, 2010
GB
Top-o lads!

Welcome to the trenches. Looking forward to the big push?

*Stop that snivelling*

It's going to be a long wait...

SteveAbootman

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2008
With all the meetings I have throughout the day, it only makes sense that I go spoiler free. This will be my 2nd one, did it for the iPhone 4 event as well. Here's hoping Apple posts the feed soon after the event ends!

ciberkarlos

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2011
Hi all, come here for a spoiler-free experience of the March 7, 2012 iPad Event! This thread will contain the official live keynote stream (if one is available). Until then, please don't post any rumors/speculation.

Go here for the Keynote Checker (Courtesy of Voidness, thanks again!): http://insightview.com/keynotechecker/

Rules
- Do not mention any current rumors/new rumors
- Do not talk about Fight Club
- Do not mention Apple's stock price
- Do assume everyone in this thread has heard nothing about iPad Event
- Use common sense when posting
- Do not say what was not in the Keynote (ex. "They didn't update MacBooks")
- Be Patient!

Also if someone does post spoilers please report them via the button located on the left of each post. Please do not quote the offending post.

Thank you so so much!!

DocNYz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2008
East Coast, USA
Good to be back. Luckily I have to take my car in to my mechanic at 1 so that's perfect timing as far as being away from a comp. I'll turn previews off on my phone.

If its not over when I get back I have some pickup shots I need to shoot followed by Das Boot directors cut on Blu-ray. Other suggestions: Mad Men in HD streaming on Netflix to get caught up/refresh before the next season starts on 3/25.

samac92

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2008
Roughly how long after the event does it get posted? Sorry I've seen this question asked countless times but people always give different answers.

I always try to go spoiler free but cave in last minute lol

FSMBP

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 22, 2009
Roughly how long after the event does it get posted? Sorry I've seen this question asked countless times but people always give different answers.

I always try to go spoiler free but cave in last minute lol

I've seen them posted an hour after, all the way to 11 hours after.

But, on average, 3 to 5 hours after the Keynote ends (it's been this way the past few Keynotes).

tmisker

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2008
The Netherlands
I always went spoiler free. But it is so difficult here in Europe, time wise. I'd like to see it the minute it's up, but that's in the middle of the night. Maybe I go to bed early and set my alarm 1,5 hour earlier.

FSMBP

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 22, 2009
I always went spoiler free. But it is so difficult here in Europe, time wise. I'd like to see it the minute it's up, but that's in the middle of the night. Maybe I go to bed early and set my alarm 1,5 hour earlier.

I kinda like that - it's a nice way to start off your day! Get a nice big breakfast going while watching the Keynote!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.