Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RolledUp20s

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2011
Wrexham, North Wales
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

I'm looking to buy a MacBook air.
I had MacBook pro back in 2010, sold that and got a mac mini.. Now want a laptop again. The mini is great but I'm only using it as a media player( connected to main tv) not getting the use as an actual computer so that's my reason for selling.
I fancy the air for a change as I've already had the mac pro.
If say retina display laptops were around the corner then I'll wait :)
Any ideas on next apple event for laptops? ...do they do that? Or are they just iPhone/iPad reveals?

Cheers anyway

Nov 28, 2010
located
There is no usual update, except spring maybe.
Can this help?
As there are also a lot of threads about this issue, have you looked at any of them?

PS: We don't know, we only speculate or repeat rumours ad nauseam.

RolledUp20s

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2011
Wrexham, North Wales
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

I had a look at the guide before. Just with all the '2012 mac updates' I've seen on here, was thinking maybe it was the same every year, like iPhone/iPads release.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.