Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Spink10

Suspended
Nov 3, 2011
Oklahoma
frys seems to have good deals frequently on RAM - can anyone vouch for frys and/or frys customer service?

TommyStarwind

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2012
frys seems to have good deals frequently on RAM - can anyone vouch for frys and/or frys customer service?

I go there at least once a week... Not a fan of the people that work there as very few I've come across know much. Computer hardware has always been the exception there though. You buying strictly online or do you want to go to a store? If you haven't been inside of one you are seriously missing out. It's addicting to say the least.

Spink10

Suspended
Nov 3, 2011
Oklahoma
I go there at least once a week... Not a fan of the people that work there as very few I've come across know much. Computer hardware has always been the exception there though. You buying strictly online or do you want to go to a store? If you haven't been inside of one you are seriously missing out. It's addicting to say the least.

I didn't realize they had retail stores.

that1guyy

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2011
Yeah the brick and mortar stores are like a geek haven. You're pretty much surrounded by any types of hardware, software, and all kinds of tech gadgets. And they're massive stores too, probably about the same size as Costco.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.