Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Mar 13, 2012, 03:49 AM   #1
thaddcoebett
macrumors newbie

Cyberduck for iPod classic.

Hey guys I've got limited disc pace for now, so having all of my iPod classic(160GB) library on my laptop isn't convenient for me right now.

Friend of mine told me to download cyberduck and I've tried to google instructions on how to set up a connection from mac to iPod classic, but I can't find any.

Am I using the correct app? If someone could let me know what to do or throw me a link so that I could figure out what I should be doing it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Thadd
thaddcoebett is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2012, 01:48 PM   #2
AriX
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to AriX Send a message via Skype™ to AriX
What are you trying to do? CyberDuck is a file access utility for things like FTP. It won't help you with your iPod.

Are you trying to move your music to your iPod classic? Or move it from your iPod classic to your Mac? Or from your Mac to an external drive? Be specific with your question.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod