Anonymous Samsung Executive Claims Apple Planning to Launch Smaller iPad by End of 2012 - Page 10 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Nov 14, 2012, 07:52 PM   #226
knucklehead
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWallace View Post
I believe it was Gruber who suggested the name "iPad Air", but considering that the iPod Mini was, I believe, the best-selling iPod model, using that moniker with the smaller iPad has strong history behind it.

Now if they just renamed the iPod Touch the "iPad Nano".
He he he... You might want to check the timeline on the "iPad Air" thing.

... not really sure on it myself -- you might just run into something interesting ...
knucklehead is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2012, 08:22 AM   #227
Radio
In Time-Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by karter16 View Post
Good call
Lol I love proving apple fanboys wrong

They deny everything

Things are perfect now lol
Radio is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion