Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hyperstyles999

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 14, 2012
i just buy ipad 2 version 4.3.5 but cannot update in itunes plss someone help me to fix this...

Ipad 2 white 32gb 4.3.5(8L1)...

hyperstyles999

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 14, 2012
yeah the error code is 3194..i already downloaded the updated version...but when it comes to updated my ipad it give message a error code 3194...i almost follow the steps to fix the error code in apple support but i can't do it...any ideas what is the cause of problem??

----------

what wont let it update? is itunes giving an error code? will the install not download?

yeah the error code is 3194..i already downloaded the updated version...but when it comes to updated my ipad it give message a error code 3194...i almost follow the steps to fix the error code in apple support but i can't do it...any ideas what is the cause of problem??

number84

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2011
google my friend "itunes error 3194"

and you'll find a bunch of links to help you out. in a nutshell, looks like someone used tinyumbrella to save the SHSH blobs in preparation for a jailbreak. just follow the steps on any of the websites to correct this.

hyperstyles999

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 14, 2012
google my friend "itunes error 3194"

and you'll find a bunch of links to help you out. in a nutshell, looks like someone used tinyumbrella to save the SHSH blobs in preparation for a jailbreak. just follow the steps on any of the websites to correct this.

well i already use that but i dont have SHSH..cause i just buy this ipad days ago and this is must be the first update my ipad but it cannot??how can i get the SHSH??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.