Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HERO XXL

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
Anyone worried about any lines or anything? This will be my third in as many years and there has NEVER been a line as long as the ones for the iPhones...so I'm not REALLY concerned--anyone?

Cool6324

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Anyone worried about any lines or anything? This will be my third in as many years and there has NEVER been a line as long as the ones for the iPhones...so I'm not REALLY concerned--anyone?

How does The Westchester handle things? Do I need to be there at 8am? What do they do regarding parking. I know the mall opens up at 10-11am.

HERO XXL

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
I think it's different for the iPad--for the 4s, they opened the doors at 6--and we waited in line for the two hours. But the iPad hardly ever has lines of any kind--ther have only been like 10-15 people at most. I'm going to she up a bit earlier (6 to be safe) to scope it out.

clcnyc

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2004
NYC
How is it looking?

I think it's different for the iPad--for the 4s, they opened the doors at 6--and we waited in line for the two hours. But the iPad hardly ever has lines of any kind--ther have only been like 10-15 people at most. I'm going to she up a bit earlier (6 to be safe) to scope it out.

Anyone at The Westchester yet? I'm so cozy in bed but don't want to arrive there only to find I can't get into the parking garage. Should I bolt up there now? :confused:

HERO XXL

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
Sorry for the late reply--c'mon up--there's a line, but not extensive by any means--and it's 8:04 as I type this. You could probably sleep in a little more! Good luck!

clcnyc

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2004
NYC
Sorry for the late reply--c'mon up--there's a line, but not extensive by any means--and it's 8:04 as I type this. You could probably sleep in a little more! Good luck!

No worries. I'm here and almost in!!!

HERO XXL

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2010
Had to be--I was in an all green jogging suit.

I'm pretty sure that there are probably still some for sale--I really didn't think it would be as bad as other places.

Happy so far?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.