Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Mar 15, 2012, 11:50 AM   #1
andytran
macrumors newbie

Printing All The Characters of Helvetica Bold

Hello everyone,

I am having a school project which is about Helvetica Bold and I would like to export all 2154 characters, including the special glyphs, to a multi-page PDF document, preferably 300 characters each A4-size page. So I want to ask is there a hassle-free way to do it without manually copy and paste each character?

Not sure but if it helps but I have OSX 10.7.3 with PTS, ID, Illustrator, and FontExplorer X Pro.

Your suggestion is appreciated!

Sincerely,
Andy

Last edited by andytran; Mar 21, 2012 at 04:07 AM.
andytran is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2012, 10:13 AM   #2
davedee65
macrumors member

You've probably sorted this out by now but just in case you haven't FontExplorer should be able to create what you're after. Highlight the required font and go to "Print" and from there you can produce customised arrangements of the font characters. When you're happy click print and use the save as a PDF rather than printing to paper etc.

It takes a bit of playing around with but you can produce some great PDF font catalogues from FontExplorer.

Hope that helps.

D
davedee65 is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics