Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrmarts

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 6, 2009
Melbourne Australia
Well today was like a great leap for I got my 32 gb iPad black and i am lovin it in fact i stopped playing with beloved iPhone 4 which I now see the screen so tiny upon experiencing the iOS in a nine inch screen, my poor MacBook had little attention today as soon as i got home i opened and charged my iPad. Than I had to go to uni my tutorial teacher on Fridays hates laptops in her classes in fact I was going to take the iPad to uni as a decoy but I couldn't let my macbook down.

when I got home without being in front of a computer screen for 5 hours i anxiouly got out my ipad and began intalling the crap which i believe does justice to my life in fact i found some room to squeeze the lord of the rings trilogy. But inspite my craze for my first tablet I still toyed around with the iMac the king of computers but now it's getting late down under and as I mumble jumble on it's all done on my iPad which I believe is worth all the pennies I gave the shopkeeper.

In addition to this I am now a apple freak first I got hooked with the iPhones simplicity than I left my dell pc in 2010 for a iMac six months later I sold my hp pavilion worst laptop by the way for a macbook and now in 2012 I add another apple gadget to my list with a retina display which puts even my iPhone 4 to shame.

P.s if apple is reading this please make the iPhone screen bigger.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.