Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flavamactop

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 27, 2008
Hey all,

I just checked my tracking info, and it says it went out on the truck for delivery, and then an hour later I see the status "Delivery exception
Future delivery requested".

Does this mean they're not going to deliver it today??????

Anyone else have this on their tracking info??

Apple Key

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2012
Hey all,

I just checked my tracking info, and it says it went out on the truck for delivery, and then an hour later I see the status "Delivery exception
Future delivery requested".

Does this mean they're not going to deliver it today??????

Anyone else have this on their tracking info??

You should call the carrier right away. Sometimes they can send the driver right back if they weren't able to deliver it for some reason.

OSMac

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2010
What was the date of the message?

Lots had that on the tracking in AU from a few days ago,
but yesterday all got them....

drill423

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2009
Houston
Just got this message as well. On the phone with fed ex and they cant explain what's going on. I'm available today, but not tomorrow. This is not making me happy.

rrjr80

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
My tracking status says the same thing, and now instead of a delivery estimate of 3/16 by 3pm it is 3/16 by 8pm.

JesseW6889

macrumors 6502
Dec 12, 2010
My tracking status says the same thing, and now instead of a delivery estimate of 3/16 by 3pm it is 3/16 by 8pm.

That'd be my guess... that there are too many and they won't make it in time and they're just trying to give you a heads up of the amendment that was made to the order.

That sucks, but thats what happens when you try to overnight a billion iPads all at once!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.