Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Mar 16, 2012, 10:49 PM   #1
bassplayer1494
macrumors member

Some songs wont show up in itunes

on my ipod i used sharepod to sync my songs instead of itunes. they synced but did not show up on my ipod. i found a way to manually manage songs in itunes.So i added the songs that i synced before with sharepod and they showed up. i realized that the songs i added before were still on there. So i tried to deletall of them(including the ones that i copied from itunes to my ipod) off my ipod and just copy them again. I got an error message and when i went into my ipod it said i had 904 songs. itunes says i have 686. I tried using myTunes but the songs i tried to delete wont show up. They wont even show up on sharepod or CopyTransManager. They only show up when im on my ipod. i want to delete the duplicated songs but i dont know how. I need some help. Btw, my ipod touch is a 1st gen version 3.1.3 jailbroken
bassplayer1494 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch