Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DrakkenWar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 7, 2010
San Antonio,Texas
Fellow boarders!

In a bit of a pickle and after a bit of fruitless searches I thought I would call on the communal wisdom.

My new to me G4 1.5 Alum arrived about 3 weeks ago now. (These have to be some of the sexiest powerbooks ever made...) With a case in pristine condition which I plan to keep it that was as long as I own this machine. That is when I decided invest in a plastic case for it. However either my google-foo was not strong on this day, or they are getting hard to come by. All I could really find are ones for the current line of macbooks. Which I know will not fit this rig, the bottom is quite a bit thicker. Had it next to my sister-in-laws 2011 13' pro a few days back. So long story short. Does anyone here know a good place to find one? I would really prefer clear or as close to clear as possible and in as new of a condition as I can get.

I am up for weblinks, and what not. But please no eBay. Just a personal thing of mine. Thanks much for the input.

~Drake

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.