Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Mar 17, 2012, 02:33 AM   #1
homerb
macrumors newbie

Apps and accessories specifically designed for Bluetooth 4.0

I'm curious to know if there are any new applications or accessories out there that are specifically designed to utilize The new Bluetooth 4.0 protocol.

Even if there are, the pickings are probably pretty slim at this point. So, what are your ideas about how Bluetooth 4.0 could be utilized in applications or with accessories (or both).

We've heard about things such as a heart rate monitor, or a blood sugar monitor, but there's got to be more than just those things.

Let's get some good ideas going!
homerb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2012, 02:40 AM   #2
Beaverbrook
macrumors newbie

Cobra Tag

I am looking forward to this device.
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/01/cobra-tag-g5/

It allows you to keep trace of multiple devices. Most people, like me, will probably want to keep track of their key chain.
I have lost my key chain before and now that my key chain is also responsible for other people's property, I can't afford to do that again.

Since my phone is always with me anyways, this makes more sense than dragging along a separate locator device to find my key chain.

Also, if you don't already have a location service for your phone, it can help find your phone as well.
Beaverbrook is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories