Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Mar 18, 2012, 02:42 PM   #1
brand
macrumors 68040

iPad cup holder mount for the car

Not to long ago I saw a car mount for an iPad that mounted in the cup holder. I have looked through the both the iPad and iPad Accessory forums as well as performed several Google searches but can't seem to find it.

This specific mount was different in that it was able to be tightened inside the cup holder by expanding. Attached to the base was a single flexible arm.

Bracketron has a mount similar to this in that it had an expanding base but it did not have a flexible arm it was more of an articulating arm.

Any ideas where I may have seen this?

[EDIT]On second thought I would also consider any mounts that had the base I want but have a straight arm that pivots at each end.

Last edited by brand; Mar 18, 2012 at 03:06 PM.
brand is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2012, 05:01 PM   #2
Hammie
macrumors 65816

Look at the Ram Mounts. I have the one that mounts to the seat floor bolt. I think they also have the cup holder versions.
Hammie is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2012, 05:10 PM   #3
brand
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammie View Post
Look at the Ram Mounts. I have the one that mounts to the seat floor bolt. I think they also have the cup holder versions.
I have looked at the Ram Mounts and am considering the same universal mount that can attach to the seat frame. Their cup holder mount is not what I am looking for.
brand is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories