Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shrimpergarry

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 11, 2011
Chelmsford, UK
For my sins I am a season-ticket holder at Southend United and a bit of a fanatic. I am subscriber to "Blues Player" which is the paid premium service run by Football League Interactive and gives me highlights, match commentaries, videos etc. They do the same service for most football league clubs I think)

I tried my new iPad with the service on Saturday bit it doesn't work as both the audio commentary and video highlights use flash.

Has anyone got a workaround so I can use this service? Otherwise I'm going to have to take a laptop as well as my iPad when travelling to listen to commentaries.

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK
For my sins I am a season-ticket holder at Southend United and a bit of a fanatic. I am subscriber to "Blues Player" which is the paid premium service run by Football League Interactive and gives me highlights, match commentaries, videos etc. They do the same service for most football league clubs I think)

I tried my new iPad with the service on Saturday bit it doesn't work as both the audio commentary and video highlights use flash.

Has anyone got a workaround so I can use this service? Otherwise I'm going to have to take a laptop as well as my iPad when travelling to listen to commentaries.

Is this web based or via an app?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.