Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

teege

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
I was wondering what any owner of this case thinks about it. I haven't seen any reviews at all, but on various polls on this site it appears to highly touted.

Thoughts? Aside from just thoughts in general, I'm also wondering if the locking strap gets annoying when the case is not in the closed position.

Thanks!

Benz63amg

macrumors 601
Oct 17, 2010
it feels very cheap, not to speak about the magnets(which are not in there to begin with) , i sold mine 2 days ago.

Dukat

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2012
I love the look and feel. It's thin, looks professional and provides nice grip without being too tacky.
The magnet issue is being addressed and they will send replacement cases.

I hate the strap that needs to be threaded belt-like to close the flap.

Ordered a JoyFactory Smartsuit3 which should ship out Monday.
If I like it a lot better I'll send the Lexington back.

number84

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2011
I for one thought I'd hate the strap but it's not too bad. You can fold the case in half and tuck the strap between the folds to get it out of the way.

I really like the material as it doesn't add too much bulk but is a bit grippy. Still debating if I'm going to keep it on full time but at least it will be my weekend case when I'm around town and when my kid uses it more. During the week I think I'll just use the smart cover alone as it stays on my desk at work or in my bag most of the time.

I'm still waiting for my replacement that is supposed to have the magnets.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.