Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Mar 19, 2012, 07:11 PM   #1
rever3nce
macrumors 6502a

Exclamation Netflix error

Has anyone been getting "An error occured loading this content. Please try again later" on Netflix wih Apple Tv??

Been happening to me a lot lately and kinda getting annoying! Can't even watch a show , much less a movie with out even having an error occur. is there any way to fix this? Or have others experienced this for themselves?
Old Mar 19, 2012, 07:31 PM   #2
RedCroissant
macrumors 68000

Netflix and AppleTV

That happens every once in a while, but I bet more now because of the AppleTV refresh. I wonder how many Netflix account activations there were this weekend and how that's affecting their service.
RedCroissant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2012, 07:56 PM   #3
rever3nce
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCroissant View Post
That happens every once in a while, but I bet more now because of the AppleTV refresh. I wonder how many Netflix account activations there were this weekend and how that's affecting their service.
watching a different TV show now and working fine (crossing my fingers) my Apple TV completely powered off (as if someone unplugged it) and turned back on. Haven't had a bad experience with that yet but its strange.

Hope it works better now
Old Mar 20, 2012, 08:35 PM   #4
RedCroissant
macrumors 68000

Netflix and AppleTV issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by rever3nce View Post
watching a different TV show now and working fine (crossing my fingers) my Apple TV completely powered off (as if someone unplugged it) and turned back on. Haven't had a bad experience with that yet but its strange.

Hope it works better now
I'm lucky because not many people stream Dora, Diego, and Leapfrog as often as I do. With three kids that's the best thing about Netflix. Sometimes there are other issues that pop up where the Netflix menus don't render properly or even missing. That happens once every couple of weeks with the "recently watched" menu item. That normally corrects itself though with a restart.

I personally think Apple should just buy Netflix.
RedCroissant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 06:14 AM   #5
roxxette
Banned

It happends to me atleast 2 times a week lol , i just unplug the ethernet cable and plug again ! The old trick of unplug/plug and turn off/on will always work
roxxette is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 07:11 AM   #6
slothrob
macrumors 6502

Try holding "down + menu" buttons for a few seconds, instead of unplugging. That solves many problems.
slothrob is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 11:31 AM   #7
roxxette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slothrob View Post
Try holding "down + menu" buttons for a few seconds, instead of unplugging. That solves many problems.
+1 also !
roxxette is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2012, 10:22 AM   #8
Obj
macrumors newbie

Didn't work, I tried all the possible resets to no avail

Erro occurred while I was playing Netflix simultaneously on a laptop too, which is what I have been doing for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by slothrob View Post
Obj is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2012, 03:55 AM   #9
JoeShades
macrumors 6502

I get this error a lot but not only with Netflix
JoeShades is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater