Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rever3nce

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 6, 2011
Has anyone been getting "An error occured loading this content. Please try again later" on Netflix wih Apple Tv??

Been happening to me a lot lately and kinda getting annoying! Can't even watch a show , much less a movie with out even having an error occur. is there any way to fix this? Or have others experienced this for themselves?

RedCroissant

Suspended
Aug 13, 2011
Netflix and AppleTV

That happens every once in a while, but I bet more now because of the AppleTV refresh. I wonder how many Netflix account activations there were this weekend and how that's affecting their service.

rever3nce

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 6, 2011
That happens every once in a while, but I bet more now because of the AppleTV refresh. I wonder how many Netflix account activations there were this weekend and how that's affecting their service.

watching a different TV show now and working fine (crossing my fingers) my Apple TV completely powered off (as if someone unplugged it) and turned back on. Haven't had a bad experience with that yet but its strange.

Hope it works better now

RedCroissant

Suspended
Aug 13, 2011
Netflix and AppleTV issues

watching a different TV show now and working fine (crossing my fingers) my Apple TV completely powered off (as if someone unplugged it) and turned back on. Haven't had a bad experience with that yet but its strange.

Hope it works better now

I'm lucky because not many people stream Dora, Diego, and Leapfrog as often as I do. With three kids that's the best thing about Netflix. Sometimes there are other issues that pop up where the Netflix menus don't render properly or even missing. That happens once every couple of weeks with the "recently watched" menu item. That normally corrects itself though with a restart.

I personally think Apple should just buy Netflix.

roxxette

macrumors 68000
Aug 9, 2011
It happends to me atleast 2 times a week lol , i just unplug the ethernet cable and plug again ! The old trick of unplug/plug and turn off/on will always work :)

slothrob

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2007
Try holding "down + menu" buttons for a few seconds, instead of unplugging. That solves many problems.

Obj

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2012
Didn't work, I tried all the possible resets to no avail

Erro occurred while I was playing Netflix simultaneously on a laptop too, which is what I have been doing for a while

Try holding "down + menu" buttons for a few seconds, instead of unplugging. That solves many problems.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.