Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xscapes

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 16, 2011
New York
For some reason after 5.1 release, i can't update my apps in my iPhone 4 which is still in 5.0.1 every time i click update the apps just say Waiting and nothing happen. I tried restart the phone and do it another day, it still not work.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
I had this issue last week, the only way I was able to fix it was by updating the app in iTunes, and then plugging my iPhone to iTunes and updating that way,

bar55nelson

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2012
Can't update Apps

How does one update Apps on iTune? I can't update the Apps on my iPhone either. I get a message: "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" even though I can add a new App with no problem.
Thanks.:confused:

BFizzzle

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2010
Austin TX
For some reason after 5.1 release, i can't update my apps in my iPhone 4 which is still in 5.0.1 every time i click update the apps just say Waiting and nothing happen. I tried restart the phone and do it another day, it still not work.

had this problem recently

•iPhoneBrowser or iExplorer

•You do not need a jailbroken device to do this

1.Plug your iPod/iPhone/iPad into your computer. You don't need to let it sync

2.Open iExplore and let it load

3.Open the directory labeled "Downloads" (On jailbroken devices that should be "/var/mobile/Media/Downloads")

4.Delete all files in this folder*

5.Close iExplore and reboot your device

if its jailbroken just use ifile

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.