Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Mar 22, 2012, 11:20 AM   #1
rit
macrumors newbie

iPhone 4S wifi problem

Hey guys, I just started using iPhone 4S now and discovered a wifi problem when ever i search for wifi it doesn't shows the connection of the router when i bring the iPhone closer then only it catches .. I differentiated my iPhone 4S with 4 and when i search networks from same location in both devices.. the iPhone 4 gets many networks where as 4S couldn't find any..
Please help please...
rit is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2012, 02:31 PM   #2
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem

Sounds like a hardware problem with your 4S.
I'd bring it in and have it replaced by Apple.
Applejuiced is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 09:31 AM   #3
wjohan
macrumors newbie

I have the same problem....phoned apple and they are sending the box for me to send it back to them to repair under the applecare plane I have on it.
wjohan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 09:39 AM   #4
EngageWithRage
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by rit View Post
Hey guys, I just started using iPhone 4S now and discovered a wifi problem when ever i search for wifi it doesn't shows the connection of the router when i bring the iPhone closer then only it catches .. I differentiated my iPhone 4S with 4 and when i search networks from same location in both devices.. the iPhone 4 gets many networks where as 4S couldn't find any..
Please help please...
Yup, sounds like a hardware issue. If you just purchased the iPhone 4s you can take it to the "Geniuses" over at an Apple store or call Apple care to get it repaired/replaced.
EngageWithRage is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting