Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Old Mar 23, 2012, 04:05 AM   #1
Badrottie
macrumors 68020

picture upload problem

I can't seem to upload picture to Picture Gallery forum I get some error messages on both win7 desktop and MBP. In the past it worked fine but now not anymore what happened???
Old Mar 23, 2012, 04:13 AM   #2
Macman45
macrumors G5

The site has been behaving strangely the last couple of days. I've had trouble logging in...Just kicks me back to the login form without error messages...I haven't had issues with picture uploads though.

I cleared my Safari cache a couple of times yesterday, and could then log back in. Might be worth a try..
Old Mar 23, 2012, 12:49 PM   #3
arn
macrumors god

Send a message via AIM to arn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badrottie View Post
I can't seem to upload picture to Picture Gallery forum I get some error messages on both win7 desktop and MBP. In the past it worked fine but now not anymore what happened???
What's the error message?

arn
arn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2012, 03:20 PM   #4
Badrottie
macrumors 68020

The error message say something like I have open multi windows something like that and also it says the upload failed. I will try capture image of error message later tonight.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 03:32 AM   #5
Macman45
macrumors G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
What's the error message?

arn
No error message with the login issue, which has now cleared up. Vbulletin, don't you just love it...

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badrottie View Post
The error message say something like I have open multi windows something like that and also it says the upload failed. I will try capture image of error message later tonight.
Did you try emptying your Safari cache?...I just uploaded a couple of screenshots, no problems.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 06:16 PM   #6
Badrottie
macrumors 68020

It worked just fine finally thank you. Oh I didn't clear cache up yet
Old Mar 27, 2012, 02:31 PM   #7
christof
macrumors 6502

I'm still having issues uploading photos. I've logged out of all web browser clients, restarted all machines, but the issue persists. The error is: "You have multiple windows or tabs open at MacRumors with only some of them logged in. Please reload the pages so they will recognize your login status."
Mac LC, Performa600CD, Centris660av, PB3400c, iBook SE FW, TiBook Gbit, PB G4 12.1, MBA A, rMBP 13. iPod mini 1, shuffle 1, nano 1. VZ iPhone 4S/5/5S, iPad 4/mini. ATT iPhone 1/3G/4S/5/5S, iPad 1/2/3.
christof is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2012, 03:46 PM   #8
arn
macrumors god

Quote:
Originally Posted by christof View Post
I'm still having issues uploading photos. I've logged out of all web browser clients, restarted all machines, but the issue persists. The error is: "You have multiple windows or tabs open at MacRumors with only some of them logged in. Please reload the pages so they will recognize your login status."
Have you upgraded to the new Safari?
http://www.macrumors.com/2012/03/26/...-safari-5-1-5/

Seems that might fix some issues.

arn
Old Mar 27, 2012, 06:13 PM   #9
christof
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
Have you upgraded to the new Safari?
http://www.macrumors.com/2012/03/26/...-safari-5-1-5/

Seems that might fix some issues.

arn
I've tried multiple browsers. No cigar.
Mac LC, Performa600CD, Centris660av, PB3400c, iBook SE FW, TiBook Gbit, PB G4 12.1, MBA A, rMBP 13. iPod mini 1, shuffle 1, nano 1. VZ iPhone 4S/5/5S, iPad 4/mini. ATT iPhone 1/3G/4S/5/5S, iPad 1/2/3.
Old Apr 7, 2012, 02:34 PM   #10
christof
macrumors 6502

It's been well over one week. I've been logged out of all browser clients and haven't logged in until today. I reset all cookies and caches on all browser clients. I made sure I'm running the latest versions of every browser client. I still can't upload photos and still encounter the same "multiple windows" error.
Old Apr 7, 2012, 02:52 PM   #11
arn
macrumors god

Quote:
Originally Posted by christof View Post
It's been well over one week. I've been logged out of all browser clients and haven't logged in until today. I reset all cookies and caches on all browser clients. I made sure I'm running the latest versions of every browser client. I still can't upload photos and still encounter the same "multiple windows" error.
Can you hit me up on AIM? My aim is "chaosmint"

arn
Old Apr 7, 2012, 06:52 PM   #12
SkyBell
macrumors 603

OT, but Arn, just wanted to comment how brave you are for having your AIM available on this site so openly.
Blueberry iBook G3, Apple IIc
SkyBell is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2012, 09:58 AM   #13
mscriv
macrumors 68040

Hey everyone,

I seem to be having difficulty uploading pics as well. I tried multiple times last night and it will let me browse to the jpeg file on my computer, but simply won't upload. I double checked to make sure the file is within the size requirements and it was. There was no pop up box, no error message, nothing. The upload button will press down, but nothing ever happens, the file doesn't load into the que.
Old Jul 3, 2012, 03:49 PM   #14
Comeagain?
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscriv View Post
Hey everyone,

I seem to be having difficulty uploading pics as well. I tried multiple times last night and it will let me browse to the jpeg file on my computer, but simply won't upload. I double checked to make sure the file is within the size requirements and it was. There was no pop up box, no error message, nothing. The upload button will press down, but nothing ever happens, the file doesn't load into the que.
Have you tried the usual vb troubleshooting stuff? Clear cache, etc?
Comeagain? is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback