Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Mar 23, 2012, 02:34 PM   #1
gretschdrummer
macrumors member

PS3 controller not working with PCSX-R correctly

Hey, I'm trying to get my PS3 controller to work on the Mac PS1 emulator, PCSX Reloaded. I insert my game into the drive (real PS1 game), and it runs perfectly. Besides the controls. My Mac detects the controller, and so does PCSX under devices (which is in preferences/configure), but none of the PS3 input controls work. In game, R2 (which functions weirdly as X) and the left analog stick (good) are the only buttons that work. I know my PS3 controller works fine on my Mac, because I've used it with various Mac games. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Snow Leopard
Macbook 05
gretschdrummer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2014, 06:00 AM   #2
mymusicaljesus
macrumors newbie

I'm having this same exact problem and cannot seem to find an answer for it (which is how I found this thread hoping someone had a fix). Did you ever get your controller to work? I also found out that if you push down on the right analog stick, it functions as the X button.
mymusicaljesus is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games