Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 14, 2007
Looking for a dock that will work with the iPad3 and allow it to dock while in a case.

Any chanc there is somthing out there (other than kickstarter)?

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
Try a different approach. I just picked up a Belkin Flipblade Adjust stand and it serves the purpose. I can run the dock cable up through it, plug in and set iPad into stand with smart cover flipped around the back.

DFig619

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2012
Try a different approach. I just picked up a Belkin Flipblade Adjust stand and it serves the purpose. I can run the dock cable up through it, plug in and set iPad into stand with smart cover flipped around the back.

I think hes talking about an actual Dock and not a case, but I could be mistaken, just sounds like it from OP

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
I think hes talking about an actual Dock and not a case, but I could be mistaken, just sounds like it from OP

Thus the first four words of my post. I was looking beyond the preselected solution and offering an idea that might achieve the same goal. I went through the same process.

BTW, which dock are you recommending?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.