Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Mar 24, 2012, 04:04 PM   #1
jeb2u
macrumors member

iTunes Plays iTunes Extras (not Movie) by Default

For some reason, when I click on a movie in iTunes (downloaded from the iTunes Store), it plays the iTunes Extras by default, not the movie. I noticed the problem when I could not get my ATV2 to show these movies via Home Sharing. The affected movies do not even show up on my ATV2 via home sharing. Does anyone have any idea what is causing the iTunes Extra file to be the default playback file for a movie? Movies in my iTunes library that don't have iTunes Extras play just fine in iTunes and on my ATV2.
jeb2u is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2012, 05:24 AM   #2
elmo151

are you pressing the right button?
elmo151 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater