Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HickDead

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2011

bigsexyy81

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Really like it. If I didn't love ISX QuickSettings with the K2NC Toggles I'd definitely use this.

HickDead

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Surprised others are not using this fantastic app. I actually prefer it to SBSettings (which is known to eat up battery).

I liked it so much that I made a donation to the developer, suggesting to include a Flashlight toggle + a 3G toggle in future release. Hopefully this will be soon implemented.

gunhunter

macrumors newbie
Mar 14, 2012
Macau
Using it as well as weeflashlight and blurriedNC from cydia, very impressed with its appearance and functionality

Darlo770

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2010
Glad you like it guys! 3G toggle is coming soon, don't worry. As well as Flashlight, Private-Browsing, Vibrate, Silent, and Hotspot.

JamieD360 (NCSettings dev)

gapperonduty

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2010
it is certainly very aesthetically pleasant and look forward to remove BG apps toggle as well :)

finally jumped to this and remove SBSettings! you have served me, and others, so well for so long!

and thanks for making it free too ;)

FatSquirrel

macrumors newbie
Mar 28, 2012
Palo Alto, CA
Glad you like it guys! 3G toggle is coming soon, don't worry. As well as Flashlight, Private-Browsing, Vibrate, Silent, and Hotspot.

JamieD360 (NCSettings dev)

Awesome app, very well done! It made the switch from my modded Nexus One so much easier (a similar feature is part of the CyanogenMod for Android).

FYI, I did have what seemed like a crash when changing the backlight setting this morning.

Will donate to you too, thank you for making it free.

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
Downloading now. Once HotSpot and a couple of others are there, I can see getting rid of SBSettings and sending off a respectable donation. Looks nice in the video. Bravo!

Edit: Actually, AutoLock, AutoCorrect, Push Notifications, Data Roaming, and Personal HotSpot are all I need! ;)

Last edited:

cclloyd

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2011
Alpha Centauri A
Anyone know how to contact developers and suggest things directly to them by any chance? there's no email I can see associated with this tweak.

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
This tweak looks very nice- but after some testing on my end, at least, I see a slight lag occur in pulling down the NC whenever I have more than 4 toggles enabled. If I have just four, it pulls down fast and normal, else, I have a slight lag.

jahoys

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2011
Earth
use it with weetoolbox :)

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    491.2 KB · Views: 138
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.