Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Apr 2, 2012, 12:14 PM   #1
Chip NoVaMac
macrumors G3

New iPod Shuffle coming?

The current Shuffle is on sale at Best Buy this week for about $45, does this mean an update is on its way?
Old Apr 2, 2012, 02:03 PM   #2
Hexiii
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip NoVaMac View Post
The current Shuffle is on sale at Best Buy this week for about $45, does this mean an update is on its way?
Since the official price for the Shuffle is 49$, it is not that big deal. But maybe they will update it in September as they did two years ago.
Hexiii is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 03:58 PM   #3
Chip NoVaMac
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexiii View Post
Since the official price for the Shuffle is 49$, it is not that big deal. But maybe they will update it in September as they did two years ago.
10% off is pretty steep given the slim margins that Apple gives their resellers in the end...
Old Apr 3, 2012, 05:19 PM   #4
cambookpro
macrumors 601

The iPods seem to be getting less and less important, so I wouldn't hold your breath for an update.
Old Apr 9, 2012, 02:39 PM   #5
iEvolution
macrumors 65816

Tell you the truth, outside of a bump in capacity to match the 3rd gens capacity of 4GB, I cannot see how they could possibly make the device any better for its use. I'm not being close minded either, there isn't much more they can do with a screen less mp3 player its as small as it could possibly get (save for the 3rd gen without buttons which most people hated).
iEvolution is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2012, 03:25 PM   #6
kaielement
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyzabler View Post
The iPod shuffle is a digital audio player and its designed by an apple inc. It is a smallest model by the iPod family and its price only $79. System required by the windows 2000 sp4, windows xp sp2, mac os x 10.3.9 and 2GB external memory system.
Wow that is so out dated not even funny......
kaielement is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod