Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

badlydrawnboy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 20, 2003
I just bought a full season of shows on the ATV. However, they do not appear in iTunes on my Mac. I've tried Store > Check for Available Downloads, and it says there are none. When I go to Account and look at my purchase history, I can see that the series was purchased.

What can I do to get the content to sync to iTunes?

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
I just bought a full season of shows on the ATV. However, they do not appear in iTunes on my Mac. I've tried Store > Check for Available Downloads, and it says there are none. When I go to Account and look at my purchase history, I can see that the series was purchased.

What can I do to get the content to sync to iTunes?

go to the purchased section in videos and redownload from icloud

badlydrawnboy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 20, 2003
What do you mean "purchased" section in videos?

When I click on "purchased" in the sidebar in iTunes, the series I'm talking about isn't listed there. When I do Store > View Available Downloads, there is nothing listed.

Can you be more specific?

benh911f

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2009
He means the 'Purchased' section of the iTunes store, not the 'Purchased' tab of the sidebar you see on the left.

badlydrawnboy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 20, 2003
Thank you! I didn't even know that section was there. I see it says "new" next to it - guess that's why.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.