Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SilentLoner

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
Well I love to play a good game but I want to know which is a good game list for my iPad 3. Less puzzle games more action games.

Which are the best?

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2010
I like the rat on... games rat on skateboard being my favorite its a shame that it doesn't make use of the full retina resolution yet.... and all of the angry birds are good also towermadness is an epic game.

itcomic

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2008
I am very nitpick about games on IOS because most of them are horrendous.

If you like hack and slash with comparable console graphics but do not mind lacking good story, infinite blade I and II are very good.

If you like RPG with good story, Chaos Rings II. <----- the one and only at this moment. good story, good graphics. Best RPG available. Don't even bother with Chaos Rings (the original) and Chaos Rings omega. They are completely different.

dancj

macrumors 6502
Mar 15, 2012
Death Rally
Reckless Getaway
Modern Combat 3
Asphalt 6
Mirror's Edge
Fruit Ninja
Jet pack Joyride
Rage HD
Epoch
Dead Space
Batman: Arkham Lockdown
Shadowgun
Lego Harry Potter

Arelunde

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2011
CA Central Coast
Here's a bunch of apps that keep youngsters - and adults - fascinated...

Checkers360 (incredibly popular)
Stick BMX HD
Glider
Virtual Pool HD
Memory Puzzle
Uzu
Enigmo Deluxe
Mosaic HD
PhotoBooth
DrawSome
Meritum Paint

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2012
Flight Control HD
Plants vs. Zombies HD
Real Racing 2 HD
Fruit Ninja HD
Angry Birds Space HD
Temple Run
Zuma's Revenge
Draw Something
Traffic Rush
Tapper World Tour HD
Bike Baron
Mini Motor Racing HD

cryingrobot

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2008
RTS games like Plant vs Zombie and Jelly Defense are actually better on the ipad touch interface than PC or console. Also the same for racing games. OTOH, I find FPS like dead space and modern combat unplayable or ridiculously dumbed down on the ipad. Platform games are decent but better with a tactile control.

I am still waiting for desktop tower defense...the best tower defense of all time. I dont understand why there is no app yet for this.

jasper2012

macrumors newbie
Feb 6, 2012
Asphalt 6
This is my favorite game but I think about will be better if it have more cars like Bugatti veyron supersports koenisseg agera r.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.