Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Apr 7, 2012, 12:35 PM   #1
foice
macrumors newbie

play all the music in a folder of my time capsue

Hello,
I would like to connect to my time capsule and play the content of an entire folder of music.

I have been trying with GoodPlayer and FileBrowser but they only allow to reproduce a single file at a time, which is mostly useful for video, but not for music.

Is there any player out there that can play stuff in the time capsule, play an entire folder and possibly manage playlist?

Thanks for your replies
Roberto
foice is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2012, 01:08 PM   #2
foice
macrumors newbie

Correction: GoodPlayer just stops at the end of the song, but FileBrowser does not! it continues playing the rest of the folder, although it does not show any sign of having a playlist it does indeed continue playing ...

This partially fixes my basic needs, but I still wander what app can be as versatile as VLC loading files and making playlist ...
foice is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps