Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Apr 9, 2012, 02:49 PM   #1
Blackbean28
macrumors newbie

Exclamation iPod touch stuck at Apple logo/low battery logo!

Well, about a year ago, my iPod touch USB cable broke, and only recently have I decided to buy a new one. I knew that the last time I used my iPod, I ran the battery down to empty, so I attempted to charge it as soon as I got the USB cable home. But, when it started up, it just kept cycling through the low battery and Apple logo over and over again. It is jailbroken, and iTunes wont recognize it when I plug it into my computer, but I can't remember what I could have done last time I went on it that could have made it do this. I'm really stuck, so PLEASE can someone give me a solution. Thanks in advance.

-Blackbean

Last edited by Blackbean28; Apr 9, 2012 at 03:02 PM.
Blackbean28 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 10:43 AM   #2
flashyman
Banned

there may have problem with your new cable. you can try another cable.
flashyman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 07:56 PM   #3
yanksrock100
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbean28 View Post
Well, about a year ago, my iPod touch USB cable broke, and only recently have I decided to buy a new one. I knew that the last time I used my iPod, I ran the battery down to empty, so I attempted to charge it as soon as I got the USB cable home. But, when it started up, it just kept cycling through the low battery and Apple logo over and over again. It is jailbroken, and iTunes wont recognize it when I plug it into my computer, but I can't remember what I could have done last time I went on it that could have made it do this. I'm really stuck, so PLEASE can someone give me a solution. Thanks in advance.

-Blackbean
I agree, try a new cable. This happened to me with my iPod cable, so I just switched cables, and it worked like a charm
Old Apr 12, 2012, 01:31 PM   #4
Willyb26
macrumors member

Yea also what type of jailbreak was it? Tethered/untethered
Willyb26 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch