|Apr 12, 2012, 12:41 AM||#1|
Ok, I never bought a cover before, not for my phones or anything.
I have iPad 1 and Apple made it simple for me with the their black book like cover. now I ordered the iPad 3 and there is no official cover for it.
1) I read about the smart cover but people complain that it easily slips and scratches the iPad. Is it true?
2)I am looking for a cover like the original black one , I prefer if it didn't have those ugly edges. I found this beyza which looks like its the best of both worlds but the price is unheard of at $170!!
anything similar but cheaper?
3) Some one the forum here made a suggestion of using smart case+ ZUM SC ULTIMATE. Supposedly it holds the smart cover well. Does it really work or not? Any one used this setup?
4)Can i just use the original iPad 1 Apple case for the iPad3?
thanx. Feel free to guide a lost consumer.
|Apr 12, 2012, 10:05 PM||#6|
2. Purchase the STM Grip.
The New iPad 4G-LTE | 64GB | $829 | UDP | iPhone 5 | 64GB | $399 | UDP | ATV x3 | iPod Touch x4
iPhone 3GS x2 | iMac | Rolex | BMW | Trophy Wife | Beach House | iPad 4G-LTE Elitist ClubŪ Member
|Apr 24, 2012, 12:34 AM||#7|
Ok , I purchased the STM grip,
and I thank your care to help but the case is not great as the guy in the youtube video makes it sound like.
first it costs $45.
2) the front cover has a slight curve tip, used as a clipper, when you fold the cover to the back and hold the device vertically for reading it gives an uncomfortable grip
3) The connection/hinge between the front cover and back cover is too weak to handle the weight of the iPad, so the ipad keeps shifting falling a little bitto the right and left each time, unless you hive it a hard grip.
4) I just realised that with this cover you cant use the back camera unless you hold it like reading a hardcover book, because once you fold the front cover it will block the camera's sight
5) the smaller stand supposedly used for typing is too high
6) the larger and smaller stand are very tough and hard to take out of place .
STM could easily fix those problems
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.