|Apr 15, 2012, 05:17 PM||#2|
|Apr 15, 2012, 07:11 PM||#3|
sorry, i'm new to this.....my problem is, I messed up my jailbreak. i was searching on internet for fix for my problem & i need this app for it.....unlimtones Okay, here goes. We'll be using UnlimTones instead of Activator because it has the proper directory structure. Please read through all of the instructions several times before you start. It is especially important that you not delete the file UnlimTones in step 2. By the way, I tried this method for installing MobileTerminal on my phone and it worked for me.
1. Download the attached zip file. Unzip to your desktop. You should have a file called UnlimTones.app
2. Using iFunBox, delete everything in the folder /var/stash/UnlimTones.app/ EXCEPT for UnlimTones and de.lproj.
3. Using iFunBox, copy UnlimTones.app from your desktop to /var/stash/
4. Using iFunBox, rename the following files:
/var/stash/UnlimTones.app to Terminal.app.
/var/stash/Terminal.app/UnlimTones to Terminal
5. Respring your phone. You should have Terminal on your desktop. Open it to verify that it works.
6. Use iFunBox to copy cydia_1.1.6_iphoneos-arm.deb from your computer to the root folder / on your iPhone.
7. Open MobileTerminal and login as the root user by typing login root and entering the root password when prompted. The default is password is alpine.
8. Enter the following command exactly: dpkg -i cydia_1.1.6_iphoneos-arm.deb
9. Close MobileTerminal. Respring your iPhone.
10. You should now have Cydia on your springboard!
|Apr 15, 2012, 07:37 PM||#4|
|Apr 15, 2012, 08:03 PM||#5|
MacRumors iPhone Hacks
You will likely have better luck finding a solution there!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 AM.