Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SPNarwhal

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 22, 2009
illinois
Is anybody here amazing with Photoshop?
And is that person willing to do a favor for me?

Let's see here, I'm not going to go into the back story unless I need to do some convincing or something, but strict to the point is that I need a person removed from a photo. If it's easier to take in, at least they're in a bunch of branches / trees and such stuff that they can be blended into and out of relatively easily possibly.

Who out there is interested? Take off your clothes and show me your silver armor my savior knight(ess).

boss.king

macrumors 603
Apr 8, 2009
Is anybody here amazing with Photoshop?
And is that person willing to do a favor for me?

Let's see here, I'm not going to go into the back story unless I need to do some convincing or something, but strict to the point is that I need a person removed from a photo. If it's easier to take in, at least they're in a bunch of branches / trees and such stuff that they can be blended into and out of relatively easily possibly.

Who out there is interested? Take off your clothes and show me your silver armor my savior knight(ess).

I'll give it a shot. It would help if you showed the pic so I know what I'm getting into. I'm not amazing but I'd be down for the challenge.

SPNarwhal

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 22, 2009
illinois
PM'd! And then you very, very much. I really appreciate it.

If anyone else is interested, I have another of nearly the same photo that I'd like done too.. Don't want to throw two at one person, although it's the same photo just different angle.

/user/me

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2011
PM'd! And then you very, very much. I really appreciate it.

If anyone else is interested, I have another of nearly the same photo that I'd like done too.. Don't want to throw two at one person, although it's the same photo just different angle.

When do you need it done by? I could try, but i'm not a virtuoso, and it most likely won't get done this week, and probably not next week either.. :p

Starfighter

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2011
Sweden
Some photos are easier to manipulate than others. Maybe it can be done in like half an hour? I'm not amazing with photoshop, but I have worked with it for several years in two schools. So if it's something intermediate in difficulty I could surely help you out. But again, then I have to se what we're talking about. :)

SPNarwhal

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 22, 2009
illinois
What, warts? :confused:

A big, ugly, massive, hairy mole? :eek:

That stuff is easy. I have a photo of my car in some woods (no, not a car photo, but my car is in it) and the hood is open. I want to know if anyone can photoshop it to look as if the hood is closed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.