Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Apr 18, 2012, 03:27 PM   #1
Reflejo
macrumors newbie

FaceChat: A beautiful Facebook chat client for OS X

Hello!,

We want to create a beautiful Facebook Chat app for Mac OS X that will allow you to chat with your online Facebook friends and send message to the offline ones.

You can see a working screenshot here:

We need to raise some budget though, so if you are interested on being a part of the project please drop us some bucks here: http://www.indiegogo.com/facechat

Thank you!
Reflejo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2012, 03:39 PM   #2
AFPoster
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflejo View Post
Hello!,

We want to create a beautiful Facebook Chat app for Mac OS X that will allow you to chat with your online Facebook friends and send message to the offline ones.

You can see a working screenshot here:

We need to raise some budget though, so if you are interested on being a part of the project please drop us some bucks here: http://www.indiegogo.com/facechat

Thank you!
Pretty slick, clear up that dead space at the top of the chat bar though. Also the first name you have selected shows a green button to the far right but everyone else it's right on their pic, make it all the same, just b/c someone is selected doesn't mean that dot needs to move, maybe just change colors from online to offline.

Also I hate FB, but 600+ million love it so I think it will be a great app you just won't receive seed funding from me =(
iPhone 5s 16gb
AFPoster is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2012, 05:06 PM   #3
CodingRecipes
macrumors newbie

This is a nice app, I would like to be able to merge the open chat windows though, is that possible? Maybe with upper tabs?
Old Apr 18, 2012, 05:47 PM   #4
CommandZeta
macrumors newbie

yes! we are working on that feature, the design is just a mockup, we are improving every day ,and that feature will be released on the next beta!..

Help to make this happen!

and thank you for the feedback
CommandZeta is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store