Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion

Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:58 AM   #1
"GLC"
macrumors newbie

HILARIOUS Apple Store MELTDOWN Video

My wife and I took this video of our boy on Sunday afternoon. It was a spontaneous meltdown after passing the Apple Store in Burlingame, CA.

I am an Apple novice. I just purchased my first iPad a few weeks ago. Ultimately, we would love for the video to either go viral, or for Apple to see it. After seeing it on Sunday, a friend suggested that I post it on youtube, which I've done.

Do you have any suggestions?

Although the count reached over 2000, it slowing down tremendously. Please consider sharing it if you find it funny. Thank you so much!

----------

We're also interested in your feedback. Perhaps it's not as funny as we or our circle of friends find it to be. All feedback is welcome. Thank again!

----------

Is this even an appropriate forum in which to post the video?

Last edited by maflynn; Apr 19, 2012 at 12:13 PM. Reason: added youtube tags
"GLC" is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:58 AM   #2
Macgeeza
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLC";14744587]My wife and I took this video of our boy on Sunday afternoon. It was a spontaneous meltdown after passing the Apple Store in Burlingame, CA.

I am an Apple novice. I just purchased my first iPad a few weeks ago. Ultimately, we would love for the video to either go viral, or for Apple to see it. After seeing it on Sunday, a friend suggested that I post it on youtube, which I've done.

Do you have any suggestions?

Although the count reached over 2000, it slowing down tremendously. Please consider sharing it if you find it funny. Thank you so much![COLOR="#808080

----------

[/COLOR]We're also interested in your feedback. Perhaps it's not as funny as we or our circle of friends find it to be. All feedback is welcome. Thank again!
That's exactly what I'm like when I'm out shopping with my wife, LOL! :-)

Last edited by maflynn; Apr 19, 2012 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Spelling
Macgeeza is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:58 AM   #3
mscriv
macrumors 68040

Cute. I don't think it will go viral, but it's funny to people who are apple users and can relate to the feeling.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 11:02 AM   #4
"GLC"
macrumors newbie

Thanks for your input! I guess I find it so funny, because I can relate. LOL!

If you find it humorous, please consider sharing it.

You're probably right, in that it's not likely to go viral. But who knows?
Old Apr 19, 2012, 11:13 AM   #5
bruinsrme
macrumors 68040

I wish I could be an enthusiastic about apple stores. Unfortunately its just a bunch of computers and i devices on tables.

Cute video though.
bruinsrme is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2012, 11:15 AM   #6
h1r0ll3r
macrumors 68040

Quite humorous although I've seen A LOT worse from kids older than him just from walking around the local mall.

It's kind of cruel but if you want to try and get it viral, take him to a launch day event for the next iPhone or something. Wait in line and just as you're about to go in the store, tell him you have leave. Then, press record I'm sure the hundreds of other people at the store will also be recording so more uploads to YouTube.

Just a thought.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 11:23 AM   #7
Mac'nCheese
macrumors 68020

Yeah do what the last guy wrote. Torture your child so you can get your fifteen minutes of fame with a video on Tosh.0. How funny it was to tease a little boy like that and record it and share it with the world.
Mac'nCheese is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2012, 11:23 AM   #8
"GLC"
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1r0ll3r View Post
Quite humorous although I've seen A LOT worse from kids older than him just from walking around the local mall.

It's kind of cruel but if you want to try and get it viral, take him to a launch day event for the next iPhone or something. Wait in line and just as you're about to go in the store, tell him you have leave. Then, press record I'm sure the hundreds of other people at the store will also be recording so more uploads to YouTube.

Just a thought.
Haha! No, I don't think we could do that. Thanks for your input.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion