Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Feb 22, 2012, 09:33 AM   #1
jpetticrew
macrumors 6502a

iTunes Match song won't finish downloading

I have one song that will get to about 65% around the circle, then it goes back to 0% and starts over. It does this about 5 times then just gives up. This screenshot is of how far it'll get before it gives up. Also, I've downloaded this song from iCloud successfully before, and I've rebooted, done a hard reset, and toggled Match off and on again.

Thanks for any help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329921186.925355.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	325749  
Old Apr 24, 2012, 11:29 AM   #2
jpetticrew
macrumors 6502a

Hey guys, just thought I'd update and say that I'm still having this problem. Not with that particular song anymore, but with others. I've rematched that particular song, but that didn't do anything.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and if/how you fixed it.

Thanks.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services