Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Apr 23, 2012, 05:01 PM   #76
fertilized-egg
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by nizmoz View Post
Again, where does APPLE say it? They don't. Until then EOD. It is a SELLING POINT and it would benefit Apple to say it had it as people wouldn't be as scared of it as they are now.
Apple made a big deal out of how strong their "strengthened aluminosilicate glass" is with all the bent glass displays, remember the iPhone 4 key note?

Plus Apple doesn't give credits to their suppliers. Again, just because Apple doesn't say they are using Samsung's PLS technology, it doesn't mean they aren't using it.

Also Asahi makes similar Dragontail glass and they have been associated with being an Apple supplier, which adds further to why Apple doesn't like saying trademarks because they like to multisource their components, including glass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizmoz View Post
Sadly, I am the one with facts while you are the one with ASSUMPTIONS. So until then you are wrong.
I showed you facts, straight from the horse's mouth that Apple is using "strengthened aluminosilicate glass" and the "majority" of their iPhone glass is made by Corning, and that Gorilla Glass is exactly that. I also showed you that Apple uses components from suppliers without mentioning their names, which everybody knows.

Trying to clinging onto the a missing piece while ignoring the body of evidence doesn't make you "one with facts." That's called denial.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cynics View Post
Why would you want gorilla glass with superior glasses like lotus glass, dragontrail, and even gorilla glass 2 on the market?

I hope it's not gg, just more dated technology in my premium phone.
That's exactly why Apple isn't doing that. Apple doesn't want to get associated with that particular trademark because they want to change the specs at a whim, just like how the "Retina" display on iPod Touch uses a different technology from that of the iPhone.

What nizmoz is trying to assert is this: iPhone 4/4S breaks easily because it uses an inferior type of glass that isn't Gorilla glass. But he never answered my question "why iPod Touch doesn't break as easily then?" According to his logic, it must be that Apple only uses expensive glass for iPod Touch, not iPhone.
fertilized-egg is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 05:17 PM   #77
62tele
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am always curious why anyone would come to a Mac site and, more specifically, an iPhone forum to inquire about a Motorola razor or other Android product?
Aren't these questions best asked to a group of Android geeks?
62tele is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 06:14 PM   #78
fullygruntled
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bella Vista
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62tele View Post
I am always curious why anyone would come to a Mac site and, more specifically, an iPhone forum to inquire about a Motorola razor or other Android product?
Aren't these questions best asked to a group of Android geeks?
Its apparent there's a lot of Android users here. Or people who use both.
fullygruntled is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 07:18 AM   #79
nizmoz
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by fertilized-egg View Post
Apple made a big deal out of how strong their "strengthened aluminosilicate glass" is with all the bent glass displays, remember the iPhone 4 key note?

Plus Apple doesn't give credits to their suppliers. Again, just because Apple doesn't say they are using Samsung's PLS technology, it doesn't mean they aren't using it.

Also Asahi makes similar Dragontail glass and they have been associated with being an Apple supplier, which adds further to why Apple doesn't like saying trademarks because they like to multisource their components, including glass.



I showed you facts, straight from the horse's mouth that Apple is using "strengthened aluminosilicate glass" and the "majority" of their iPhone glass is made by Corning, and that Gorilla Glass is exactly that. I also showed you that Apple uses components from suppliers without mentioning their names, which everybody knows.

Trying to clinging onto the a missing piece while ignoring the body of evidence doesn't make you "one with facts." That's called denial.




That's exactly why Apple isn't doing that. Apple doesn't want to get associated with that particular trademark because they want to change the specs at a whim, just like how the "Retina" display on iPod Touch uses a different technology from that of the iPhone.

What nizmoz is trying to assert is this: iPhone 4/4S breaks easily because it uses an inferior type of glass that isn't Gorilla glass. But he never answered my question "why iPod Touch doesn't break as easily then?" According to his logic, it must be that Apple only uses expensive glass for iPod Touch, not iPhone.

Again you have yet to provide any facts that APPLE is using Gorilla Glass. The one article I did find is they bought a large amount of old stock from Corning glass for their iphones to help them recover and stay in business. But other than that, NOTHING says it was Gorilla Glass.

Like I said, Corning makes more than just Gorilla Glass. The FACTS are in black and white and no where does it say they use Gorilla Glass. And the iphone is VERY fragile to drops. I have phones with Gorilla glass on them, and NONE of them are as sensitive as the iphone was.

Any smart person will know the touch has a better case around the class and is the reason why it doesn't break as easy.
nizmoz is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 07:34 AM   #80
Sedrick
macrumors 68030
 
Sedrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nizmoz View Post
Again you have yet to provide any facts that APPLE is using Gorilla Glass. The one article I did find is they bought a large amount of old stock from Corning glass for their iphones to help them recover and stay in business. But other than that, NOTHING says it was Gorilla Glass.
+1. No one from either party has come out with the simple statement: "The iPhone is using Gorilla Glass". Why wouldn't they? It would be a boon to both Apple and Corning.

Maybe, since the iPhone 4 is got such a bad reputation for fragile glass, Corning doesn't want to admit it uses Gorilla Glass. It wouldn't look too good for them.
__________________
iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5C, iPad 2
Sedrick is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 09:32 AM   #81
takeshi74
macrumors 601
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensarecool View Post
is there any major draw backs vs the iphone?
Pros and cons are always highly subjective or else everyone would use the same smartphone, for example. You need to consider your specific needs/wants against the Razr Maxx and make the assessment for yourself. Never assume that your needs/wants are universal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliensarecool View Post
the reason i went with the iphone > all other phones was because of the battery life
Another flawed assumption. Plenty of iPhone users have poor battery life. Look around in the forums right here at Macrumors. Your specific usage plays a major role in battery life on any mobile OS.
takeshi74 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 09:58 AM   #82
Doombringer
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
One thing I'm hoping the iPhone 5 has is something akin to the new Razr's Smart Actions. That is seriously some awesome software there. It really matches up well with your phone being aware of where you are/what you're doing so it can be the best assistant it can be.
Doombringer is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 10:28 AM   #83
chambone
macrumors 6502a
 
chambone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by nizmoz View Post
Any smart person will know the touch has a better case around the class and is the reason why it doesn't break as easy.
Really? Then why do you think one can assess that
Quote:
Originally Posted by nizmoz View Post
82% more iphone 4 owners glass broke than 3GS owners. Weaker glass, and definitely not Gorilla.
Like the touch, the 3GS also has a more protective case, which is the reason fewer cracked screen reports have come in for that model. And that's besides the fact that the 4 has double the glass, as the article states.

Taking those facts, concoct them into 'weaker glass, and definitely not gorilla', and thinking it's a fact seems a little naive to me (no offense). You do realize that your 'FACTS' are assumptions as well, right?
chambone is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 10:57 AM   #84
nizmoz
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by chambone View Post
Really? Then why do you think one can assess that


Like the touch, the 3GS also has a more protective case, which is the reason fewer cracked screen reports have come in for that model. And that's besides the fact that the 4 has double the glass, as the article states.

Taking those facts, concoct them into 'weaker glass, and definitely not gorilla', and thinking it's a fact seems a little naive to me (no offense). You do realize that your 'FACTS' are assumptions as well, right?
Not assumptions. It's a fact that Apple has not announced what kind of glass they use. The FACTS are the glass on the iphone 4 is not near as durable as it would be if it had Gorilla Glass. There are other device that have it and can withstand punishment directly on the glass with a hammer if needed. The iphone wouldn't take one hit.

Try this on a iphone 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibs7EKrTZv8

LOL Won't happen.
nizmoz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 11:31 AM   #85
chambone
macrumors 6502a
 
chambone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Netherlands
Come on man, you can't base your premise on one youtube video where a guy is petting a phone with a hammer. That same droid is smashed with one blow in another vid. I see some guys trying to drive a screwdriver into an iphone 4 back plate with a hammer and breaking the screw bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizmoz View Post
The FACTS are the glass on the iphone 4 is not near as durable as it would be if it had Gorilla Glass.
No, that's an assumption. You simply don't know for sure what kind of glass it has. The only thing that's a fact is that the iphone 4 employs form over function, because the front and back glass plates are exposed way too much.
chambone is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 05:43 PM   #86
nizmoz
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by chambone View Post
Come on man, you can't base your premise on one youtube video where a guy is petting a phone with a hammer. That same droid is smashed with one blow in another vid. I see some guys trying to drive a screwdriver into an iphone 4 back plate with a hammer and breaking the screw bit.



No, that's an assumption. You simply don't know for sure what kind of glass it has. The only thing that's a fact is that the iphone 4 employs form over function, because the front and back glass plates are exposed way too much.
No it is a FACT. Quit throwing your opinions in there dude. The iphone GLASS will not take a hit like that phone does on the video I posted and that is a fact. Plenty more videos. I have owned 3 iphones and now a droid razr and can tell you this phone is way more durable and the glass is also much better.
nizmoz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2012, 10:59 PM   #87
DakotaGuy
macrumors 68030
 
DakotaGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: South Dakota, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
One thing I'm hoping the iPhone 5 has is something akin to the new Razr's Smart Actions. That is seriously some awesome software there. It really matches up well with your phone being aware of where you are/what you're doing so it can be the best assistant it can be.
Smart Actions are fantastic and so is MotoCast. Motorola hasn't always been known for making the most intuitive software, but these two are winners. It is nice to see them move away from an overbearing Blur interface and add much better features like these ideas. The Social Networking is still there, but otherwise they have really cut back on throwing a huge skin over Android like other companies still do. It sounds like things will only be getting better when ICS comes.

Not a lot has been said about MotoCast, but what a neat idea. Just install a very simple and light program on your Mac or PC and link your picture, music, video and document files to it. Everything appears on your phone in real time. As long as your computer is awake everything is available on your phone and you can trade files back and forth, download pictures and even download music off your computer to the SD card without attaching a cable. It's such a simple solution compared to all the other "cloud" stuff out there. Your content stays on your computer and you don't have to upload it anywhere.

Now I still use Google Music so I always have access to my music even when I don't have my Mac awake, but MotoCast is a great thing and makes compatibility with your Mac so simple. That used to be a huge reason to get an iPhone because Android phones didn't play well with Macs, but MotoCast fixes that and then some.
__________________
Mac: 21.5" iMac Core i5 2.5 Ghz "Sandy Bridge"
iPad Air 16 GB WiFi - iPod Classic 80GB - Motorola Droid MAXX
DakotaGuy is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2012, 12:33 AM   #88
mrbutters
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaGuy View Post
Smart Actions are fantastic and so is MotoCast. Motorola hasn't always been known for making the most intuitive software, but these two are winners. It is nice to see them move away from an overbearing Blur interface and add much better features like these ideas. The Social Networking is still there, but otherwise they have really cut back on throwing a huge skin over Android like other companies still do. It sounds like things will only be getting better when ICS comes.

Not a lot has been said about MotoCast, but what a neat idea. Just install a very simple and light program on your Mac or PC and link your picture, music, video and document files to it. Everything appears on your phone in real time. As long as your computer is awake everything is available on your phone and you can trade files back and forth, download pictures and even download music off your computer to the SD card without attaching a cable. It's such a simple solution compared to all the other "cloud" stuff out there. Your content stays on your computer and you don't have to upload it anywhere.

Now I still use Google Music so I always have access to my music even when I don't have my Mac awake, but MotoCast is a great thing and makes compatibility with your Mac so simple. That used to be a huge reason to get an iPhone because Android phones didn't play well with Macs, but MotoCast fixes that and then some.
Yep,, agreed. Love Motocast!
mrbutters is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 04:28 PM   #89
lordofthereef
macrumors 603
 
lordofthereef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoul80 View Post
So through your pretty intuition, you can read everyone's mind with their subconscious activity? That's very interesting, is your name Something like M.am Mim? You're defenitely showing off your non human abilities though.



That's your opinion. It's not fair to get off topic by simply trying to criticize another's post, only because you think an injustice is being committed. (And you said this already). This is just ridiculous, unless you're 12 or something.
Apologies for not responding sooner. I only browse the site at work. No, I am not Mim, but a close relative of hers.

I find your pointing out that my post was off topic as interesting. Certainly getting off topic isn't necessarily fair, but you seemed to continue with it. So, it seems we were both being unfair in some way. Didn't seem to bother anyone, really, based on the lack of comments, so I am ok with it.
__________________
I use iOS and Android daily and, more recently, Windows Phone 8. If what I say upsets you, it's probably because of your brand loyalty.

Last edited by lordofthereef; Apr 26, 2012 at 07:09 PM.
lordofthereef is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 06:40 PM   #90
b24pgg
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaGuy View Post
Not a lot has been said about MotoCast, but what a neat idea. Just install a very simple and light program on your Mac or PC and link your picture, music, video and document files to it. Everything appears on your phone in real time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbutters View Post
Yep,, agreed. Love Motocast!
x3 on MotoCast.

I have used maybe 5MB of my internal storage space since I can access all my music via Google Music and all my documents/photos/videos/etc. via MotoCast. 4G LTE means I can stream my videos via MotoCast (including DivX and XviD .avi files) with no need to convert and no lag.

Motorola pisses me off for a number of reasons (slow to update, locked bootloader, MotoBlur) but MotoCast is a winner.
b24pgg is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 02:27 AM   #91
mrbutters
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMD1 View Post
x3 on MotoCast.

I have used maybe 5MB of my internal storage space since I can access all my music via Google Music and all my documents/photos/videos/etc. via MotoCast. 4G LTE means I can stream my videos via MotoCast (including DivX and XviD .avi files) with no need to convert and no lag.

Motorola pisses me off for a number of reasons (slow to update, locked bootloader, MotoBlur) but MotoCast is a winner.
Yea, i was blown away that I could play my raw HD video files over Motocast. My Mac even has a tough time playing uncompressed 1080p video. My Maxx loads it right up. Why does Motorola piss you off though? You could be running ICS for over a month now, I have been. Dont need to wait on them for anything really.
mrbutters is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 07:58 AM   #92
LostSoul80
macrumors 68000
 
LostSoul80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordofthereef View Post
Apologies for not responding sooner. I only browse the site at work. No, I am not Mim, but a close relative of hers.

I find your pointing out that my post was off topic as interesting. Certainly getting off topic isn't necessarily fair, but you seemed to continue with it. So, it seems we were both being unfair in some way. Didn't seem to bother anyone, really, based on the lack of comments, so I am ok with it.
Interesting? This is the kind of stuff you find interesting? Good luck with that.
You started going off topic by trying to restore the justice. It's obviously wrong going off topic. I have continued, and this is not fair obviously, but notice I never started it. You did, mine were just replies.
Also, lack of comments doesn't make a right. For instance, if everyone who gets bothered posts about it, forums would never exist.
__________________
Automatic Fans: UltraFan
LostSoul80 is offline   -2 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 09:29 AM   #93
DakotaGuy
macrumors 68030
 
DakotaGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: South Dakota, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbutters View Post
Yea, i was blown away that I could play my raw HD video files over Motocast. My Mac even has a tough time playing uncompressed 1080p video. My Maxx loads it right up. Why does Motorola piss you off though? You could be running ICS for over a month now, I have been. Dont need to wait on them for anything really.
Well the good news is that for those of us who don't want to mess with modifications or loading beta software ICS is coming soon according to this Verizon screen shot.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/27/v...date-schedule/

Considering the RAZR/RAZR MAXX will be some of the first non-Nexus phones updated to 4.0 ICS I'd say Moto is doing pretty well this time around. ICS along with the big battery and exclusive software like Smart Actions and MotoCast... Yep this thing is going to be about as good as it gets in the Android world.
__________________
Mac: 21.5" iMac Core i5 2.5 Ghz "Sandy Bridge"
iPad Air 16 GB WiFi - iPod Classic 80GB - Motorola Droid MAXX
DakotaGuy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 10:39 AM   #94
mrbutters
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaGuy View Post
Well the good news is that for those of us who don't want to mess with modifications or loading beta software ICS is coming soon according to this Verizon screen shot.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/27/v...date-schedule/

Considering the RAZR/RAZR MAXX will be some of the first non-Nexus phones updated to 4.0 ICS I'd say Moto is doing pretty well this time around. ICS along with the big battery and exclusive software like Smart Actions and MotoCast... Yep this thing is going to be about as good as it gets in the Android world.
Eh. Anybody can make one of those and post it claiming it leaked out. Just as they have countless times before and were proven to be false claims.
mrbutters is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 02:51 PM   #95
DakotaGuy
macrumors 68030
 
DakotaGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: South Dakota, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbutters View Post
Eh. Anybody can make one of those and post it claiming it leaked out. Just as they have countless times before and were proven to be false claims.
Well considering there is a 95% solution out in the wild it has to be close to finished or are you one that feels it is still months away?
__________________
Mac: 21.5" iMac Core i5 2.5 Ghz "Sandy Bridge"
iPad Air 16 GB WiFi - iPod Classic 80GB - Motorola Droid MAXX
DakotaGuy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 03:41 PM   #96
cynics
macrumors 603
 
cynics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
It's got to be true it has a "confidential" water mark! Lol!
__________________
27" iMac (late 2013), iPad 3, iPhone 4S, Apple TV (3rd Gen), Airport Extreme (6th Gen), assorted Android and Windows devices
cynics is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 03:52 PM   #97
lordofthereef
macrumors 603
 
lordofthereef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoul80 View Post
Interesting? This is the kind of stuff you find interesting? Good luck with that.
You started going off topic by trying to restore the justice. It's obviously wrong going off topic. I have continued, and this is not fair obviously, but notice I never started it. You did, mine were just replies.
Also, lack of comments doesn't make a right. For instance, if everyone who gets bothered posts about it, forums would never exist.
Yes sir. I find it interesting. What luck do I need exactly? I am not sure I understand. No claims were made that you started anything bud. But if you perpetuate it, I don't think you have much room to talk. And yes, that is my opinion, and only that.
__________________
I use iOS and Android daily and, more recently, Windows Phone 8. If what I say upsets you, it's probably because of your brand loyalty.
lordofthereef is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 04:14 PM   #98
LostSoul80
macrumors 68000
 
LostSoul80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordofthereef View Post
Yes sir. I find it interesting. What luck do I need exactly? I am not sure I understand. No claims were made that you started anything bud. But if you perpetuate it, I don't think you have much room to talk. And yes, that is my opinion, and only that.
Good luck as in, hope you find more stuff like that.
Notice if you didn't try to play the sheriff, we wouldn't be posting here. So it all started from you, Sir.
__________________
Automatic Fans: UltraFan
LostSoul80 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 04:21 PM   #99
lordofthereef
macrumors 603
 
lordofthereef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoul80 View Post
Good luck as in, hope you find more stuff like that.
Notice if you didn't try to play the sheriff, we wouldn't be posting here. So it all started from you, Sir.
And I never denied that it started with me, friend. But again, if you are so against it, all you have to do is... not respond to this very post! If you do respond, you are perpetuating the cycle (hence my statement on having no grounds to point fingers).

As rude as you seem to think this is (or that I am being), you do seem to enjoy responding, or feel the need to respond, at the very least, for one reason or another. At the end of the day it's just a forum; a place to shoot the sh** and spend some time. If this were the only thread that went horribly off track, I'd say you have something. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your viewpoint) it is not. Hell, we have threads about Android devices (and only Android devices) in the iPhone forum. Read through other posts in this thread too. A lot of them having nothing to do with the Droid Razer. It's ok. It really is. (more opinion)
__________________
I use iOS and Android daily and, more recently, Windows Phone 8. If what I say upsets you, it's probably because of your brand loyalty.

Last edited by lordofthereef; Apr 27, 2012 at 04:28 PM.
lordofthereef is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 04:27 PM   #100
LostSoul80
macrumors 68000
 
LostSoul80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordofthereef View Post
And I never denied that it started with me, friend. But again, if you are so against it, all you have to do is... not respond to this very post! If you do respond, you are perpetuating the cycle (hence my statement on having no grounds to point fingers).

As rude as you seem to think this is (or that I am being), you do seem to enjoy responding, or feel the need to respond, at the very least, for one reason or another.
"Perpetuating the cycle" is true iff you imply you're going to reply. So at this point, where I've clearly stated that, it's up to you to "perpetuate" it or not.
Thanks, also, for your psychological insights. Not interesting, but at least the quote feels less empty.
__________________
Automatic Fans: UltraFan
LostSoul80 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC