Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Apr 23, 2012, 06:04 PM   #1
sun surfer
macrumors regular

nullriver medialink - Some mkvs won't copy to PS3, help!

I have nullriver medialink which I don't use to stream movies to my PS3 (too choppy) but I do use it to copy the movies to the PS3 and then watch without worrying about streaming cutting out.

Usually this is fine, even with mkv files, but the problem is that sometimes the mkv won't copy, or rather, it will copy as "corrupted data". Yet the file is fine and plays fine on my mac and other mkvs copy fine to the PS3.

When normally copying, most mkvs take 5-10 minutes to copy from nullriver to the PS3, but one that shows up "corrupted" after copying will copy and finish almost immediately, within a few seconds.

Does anyone know why this is and how to fix it? It's just so annoying never knowing when I go to copy an mkv to my PS3 not knowing if it will work or not.
sun surfer is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store