Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FRight001

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 29, 2011
Hello,

I bought a new iPhone 4S and i would love to have an app or tricks which allows me to block incoming calls or text message, without Jailbreaking my iPhone just to download iBlacklist App.

Do you guys happen to know any way to do it?

Thank you in Advance

Sulten

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2011
Sprint lets you do it through there website when you log into your acct. you can

Block #'s
Block txt
Block incoming and out going calls.
Block Data
and etc you get the point.

Kyotoma

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2010
Carnegie and Ontario
It's usually up to the carrier to do this. I know AT&T lets you block up to five numbers without having to pay, but I am unsure about Verizon or Sprint or the International carriers.

Benson11

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2012
If you jailbreak then you can install iBlacklist otherwise you need AT&T, which will cost you for $5 a month. Without Jailbreaking there is nothing like any app like it at all in the app store. You can trust AT&T and let them know that you are receiving harassing phone calls. It works great!

FRight001

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 29, 2011
OKay,

Tell me more about this Jailbreak. What does it do really? Is it like you can download all paid apps for free, so it's like Piracy? Because i don't wanna do that... I will try Sprint, thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.