Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bag302

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 23, 2009
When replying to an email, is it possible to attach an image? I can't find the option to do so.

Also, is it possible to attach multiple images to an email or am I limits to one at a time?

If not, what is the best way to send someone a multipage document, like a five page contract.

Thanks

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
When replying, jump over to 'Photos' and copy the image. Then you'll be able to paste in the reply.

If you want to send multiple pictures, you can select the button on the top right in 'Photos' and send up to 5 in an email. You may be able to add more by copying each picture, but I haven't tried it.

I'm not sure what you're asking with the long contract document.

sharpycl

macrumors 6502
May 25, 2009
Gaithersburg, MD
Well depending on the file type you can easily send it through Documents2go. Or if you have a google docs account you can email it through there via your iphone/ipad. Or you can email it to yourself and forward the email to the recipient.

tigres

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2007
Land of the Free-Waiting for Term Limits
OP.

Short version. You cannot. Apple does not allow access to the file system, so to actually do what you want, you have to use a specific program of your choice.

Wish you could, as it would make life so much more easier using iOS.

elistan

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2007
Denver/Boulder, CO
When replying to an email, is it possible to attach an image? I can't find the option to do so.

Also, is it possible to attach multiple images to an email or am I limits to one at a time?

You can paste an image if you've copied it from elsewhere into the clipboard. For example, you can copy an image from Photos or Safari.

Yes, you can do this with multiple images.

If not, what is the best way to send someone a multipage document, like a five page contract.

Thanks

If you have the document in PDF format, you can load it into iBooks, then from there you have the option to email it.

I assume other PDF handling apps can do the same, but I don't have any personal experience with them.

Bag302

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 23, 2009
When replying, jump over to 'Photos' and copy the image. Then you'll be able to paste in the reply.

If you want to send multiple pictures, you can select the button on the top right in 'Photos' and send up to 5 in an email. You may be able to add more by copying each picture, but I haven't tried it.

I'm not sure what you're asking with the long contract document.

This works. Thanks!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.