Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Apr 26, 2012, 02:55 AM   #1
mommygate
macrumors newbie

Uninstall/Remove Carbonite Notification

So I dragged Carbonite to the trash, but the notifications did not go with it. Every 3o minutes I get a notification that my MAC is not updating or configured properly. I can see the ICON, at the top of my scree right next to the iCloud Sync, but that's about it. How do I get rid of it???
mommygate is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 03:03 AM   #2
simsaladimbamba

Best way to FULLY DELETE a program
simsaladimbamba is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 03:39 AM   #3
mommygate
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommygate View Post
So I dragged Carbonite to the trash, but the notifications did not go with it. Every 3o minutes I get a notification that my MAC is not updating or configured properly. I can see the ICON, at the top of my scree right next to the iCloud Sync, but that's about it. How do I get rid of it???
OK, the screen shots didn't look the same, but I kept searching the hard drive until I found the Library, System Prefs were no help at all.

I dragged all of those sneaky little files to trash, but then I had to restart the computer because launches and daemons were running in the background.

SUCCESSS!!! Everything is gone now. Thank you and thank God.
mommygate is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store