Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dietcokemac

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 4, 2009
Bama
Has anyone seen a bike shop app for the U.S.? Im hoping for something for when I am traveling with my bike and need a good shop I can find one easily or if I am riding somewhere unfamiliar and need help with a repair. I've seen some repair apps out there but nothing seems to fit the bill. Would love some suggestions?

dietcokemac

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 4, 2009
Bama
I like google maps but I was hoping for something that maybe was more accurate. For example about 20 red dots show up in my home area. But I know that only about 5 of those are actually bike shops that do repairs and only about 3 of those are really any good. Also Target shows up, that is NOT a bike shop in my opinion but it is a place to buy a bike. I know I know, I am being picky.

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004
I like google maps but I was hoping for something that maybe was more accurate. For example about 20 red dots show up in my home area. But I know that only about 5 of those are actually bike shops that do repairs and only about 3 of those are really any good.

How about searching for 'bike repair' in Yelp app?

dietcokemac

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 4, 2009
Bama
Honestly I haven't tried that. I don't use Yelp much so I will have to play with it a bit. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.