Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Old Apr 26, 2012, 07:44 PM   #1
agentgore99
macrumors newbie

How to setup a login/signup forum

I need a complete step by step walkthrough on how to do this. I want it to add users to the wiki server when they signup and the mail server and the
Webserver.

I want to use the PostgreSQL but that's another reason I need the walkthrough.

So can anybody help?
Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:52 PM   #2
Mac_Max
macrumors 6502

You'll probably want to try the web dev section instead of the Mac Programing but for s & giggles, here's one example:

http://www.devshed.com/c/a/PHP/Creat...-Login-Script/
Mac_Max is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development