Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:29 PM   #1
Oldmanmac
macrumors regular

No WiFi Mouse on Win 7

I thought I'd done everything correctly to be able to us the Mac's input devices on the Windows side. But have to use a corded mouse.

Is there some way to install the wireless mouse now, without having to reinstall Win 7?

I'm clueless on Windows stuff.
Oldmanmac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 09:37 PM   #2
q64ceo
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanmac View Post
I thought I'd done everything correctly to be able to us the Mac's input devices on the Windows side. But have to use a corded mouse.

Is there some way to install the wireless mouse now, without having to reinstall Win 7?

I'm clueless on Windows stuff.
Sometimes I have the same problem, too. The way I handle it is by turning my mouse back off and on again. That solves the problem 99% of the time. For the other 1%, I have to resort to re-paring with the computer and the mouse again, only doing it through Windows.

FYI, the proper terminology is "bluetooth" not Wifi. Bluetooth and Wifi are similar, but they are not the same.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:27 AM   #3
miles01110
macrumors 604

Did you install the drivers?
Old Apr 27, 2012, 09:36 AM   #4
Oldmanmac
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles01110 View Post
Did you install the drivers?
I believe so . If I didn't ,can I install them now and it work?
Oldmanmac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:12 PM   #5
grizfish
macrumors newbie

Having a similar problem. Scroll wheel on Apple Mighty Mouse not working in Win 7 in Bootcamp.

The list of Win 7 compatible mice drivers on the Microsoft website does not include Apple mice.

Where can I find a driver that will work? Please
grizfish is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:29 PM   #6
grizfish
macrumors newbie

The Apple Support website directed me to a Bluetooth Firmware Update that I cannot open in Win 7.

Where can I find Apple H/W drivers that are compatible with Win 7 ?
grizfish is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac