Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oldmanmac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
Edmond, OK
I thought I'd done everything correctly to be able to us the Mac's input devices on the Windows side. But have to use a corded mouse.

Is there some way to install the wireless mouse now, without having to reinstall Win 7?

I'm clueless on Windows stuff. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

q64ceo

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2010
I thought I'd done everything correctly to be able to us the Mac's input devices on the Windows side. But have to use a corded mouse.

Is there some way to install the wireless mouse now, without having to reinstall Win 7?

I'm clueless on Windows stuff. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sometimes I have the same problem, too. The way I handle it is by turning my mouse back off and on again. That solves the problem 99% of the time. For the other 1%, I have to resort to re-paring with the computer and the mouse again, only doing it through Windows.

FYI, the proper terminology is "bluetooth" not Wifi. Bluetooth and Wifi are similar, but they are not the same.

grizfish

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2011
Having a similar problem. Scroll wheel on Apple Mighty Mouse not working in Win 7 in Bootcamp.

The list of Win 7 compatible mice drivers on the Microsoft website does not include Apple mice.

Where can I find a driver that will work? Please :)

grizfish

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2011
The Apple Support website directed me to a Bluetooth Firmware Update that I cannot open in Win 7.

Where can I find Apple H/W drivers that are compatible with Win 7 ? :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.