Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Apr 26, 2012, 08:29 PM   #1
Oldmanmac
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
No WiFi Mouse on Win 7

I thought I'd done everything correctly to be able to us the Mac's input devices on the Windows side. But have to use a corded mouse.

Is there some way to install the wireless mouse now, without having to reinstall Win 7?

I'm clueless on Windows stuff.
Oldmanmac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 09:37 PM   #2
q64ceo
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanmac View Post
I thought I'd done everything correctly to be able to us the Mac's input devices on the Windows side. But have to use a corded mouse.

Is there some way to install the wireless mouse now, without having to reinstall Win 7?

I'm clueless on Windows stuff.
Sometimes I have the same problem, too. The way I handle it is by turning my mouse back off and on again. That solves the problem 99% of the time. For the other 1%, I have to resort to re-paring with the computer and the mouse again, only doing it through Windows.

FYI, the proper terminology is "bluetooth" not Wifi. Bluetooth and Wifi are similar, but they are not the same.
__________________
iMac i7 27inch mid 2010 | iPod Touch 4th Generation | iPad 2 | eMac 1.25 PPC mid-2004 | So I sold out and got an iPhone. Using all this Apple stuff is making me rusty on my real computer skillz
q64ceo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:27 AM   #3
miles01110
macrumors 604
 
miles01110's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
Did you install the drivers?
__________________
Got a problem? Check here first.
miles01110 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 09:36 AM   #4
Oldmanmac
Thread Starter
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by miles01110 View Post
Did you install the drivers?
I believe so . If I didn't ,can I install them now and it work?
Oldmanmac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:12 PM   #5
grizfish
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Having a similar problem. Scroll wheel on Apple Mighty Mouse not working in Win 7 in Bootcamp.

The list of Win 7 compatible mice drivers on the Microsoft website does not include Apple mice.

Where can I find a driver that will work? Please
grizfish is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:29 PM   #6
grizfish
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
The Apple Support website directed me to a Bluetooth Firmware Update that I cannot open in Win 7.

Where can I find Apple H/W drivers that are compatible with Win 7 ?
grizfish is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No mouse/keyboard/usb at Win 7 64 login screen VI™ Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac 1 Jan 5, 2014 04:55 PM
No wifi access win 7 under bootcamp lukester Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac 3 Oct 23, 2013 03:41 PM
WiFi Mouse HD - Transform iPad into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad lew0001 iPad Apps 7 Jul 14, 2013 10:32 PM
WiFi Mouse Pro - Transform iPhone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad lew0001 iPhone and iPod touch Apps 4 Jul 9, 2013 03:38 AM
Wifi issues when in Win 7 bootcamp? BTails iMac 0 Dec 18, 2012 10:46 AM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC