Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Apr 26, 2012, 11:53 PM   #1
audiralley
macrumors newbie

Unhappy Can't turn on iPhone 3GS after screen replacement?

I replaced the screen on my iPhone 3GS due to a cracked screen, I replaced it with an OEM fully assembeld LCD. My iPhone now won't turn on and isn't recognized by iTunes. Help! .

Last edited by audiralley; Apr 26, 2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Grammar*
audiralley is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:05 AM   #2
Crystal-RX
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiralley View Post
I replaced the screen on my iPhone 3GS due to a cracked screen, I replaced it with an OEM fully assembeld LCD. My iPhone now won't turn on and isn't recognized by iTunes. Help! .
Press and hold home button and power button at the same time for about 15 seconds. Let go both buttons then power up your phone normally by pressing the power button. It should be on.
Crystal-RX is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2012, 07:33 PM   #3
audiralley
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal-RX View Post
Press and hold home button and power button at the same time for about 15 seconds. Let go both buttons then power up your phone normally by pressing the power button. It should be on.
Thanks for the help, I tried doing that and my phone won't turn on. I'll just buy a new iPhone.
audiralley is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting